Ribbon wrapped bridal bouquets can we quite beautiful. A gorgeous grosgrain or a soft satin can be the perfect finishing touch to a bride's cluster of flowers. But here at The Collection we have a ton of talented florists who love to add a personal touch to their designs. We asked our floral design members PoppyStone, Valley Flora, Julie Stevens Designs, Daisy Rose Floral Design and La Fleuriste what some of their favorite ideas have been for the past few season. Here are their top picks!
1. Handerchief Wrap - an Irish wedding tradition
2. Turquoise Rock accent from Collection Member PoppyStone
3. Heirloom lace and jewelry - Grandma's borches also make a wonderful addition.
4. Chunky Vintage Bangles to accent a rustic garden bouquet
5. Lace Wrap for something more delicate and feminine
6. A killer, colorful cuff to make an all white bouquet pop
7. Silk Scarves for some personality